It's time to add to my always expanding shoe collection. Pinterest has helped me narrow it down to 2. Which one do you like best?

A

B

• A/ Nude suede
  • B/ Leopard Print
I should clarify: I'm not so much concerned with "do I have something to wear the shoes with" or their versatility. It is simply a question of "which one do you like best."

Whichever it is, I can always buy clothes to wear them with. :))

Hope that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am obsessed with both! The nude ones are super cute and classy, but the leopard print ones add more spunk, if you are a spunky person. I voted for the nude ones, just because I can see them being worn a little more than the other ones :) Shoes are my favorite accessory!!!

What Guys Said 6

• I like option A - The Nude Suede

• I like "A" but maybe a different color. Both look very high. Don't walk too long in these.

• They are. I'm a big girl. I can handle a super high heel. Thanks for your concern.

• Leopard because it lets your show off your arch IF it is worth showing off. Otherwise, I'm indifferent. I am not a fan of shoes that hide your toes and heels.

• @HeatherLopez I voted A bc it can be used for classy events and also for going out.

• Leopard print looks sassy

• No one cares about your stupid shoes. Flip a coin.

What Girls Said 10

• I love both!
    But I voted A because they'd be easier to combine with everything and are a bit more classical. =)

• Depends on you as a person really. Shoe A, has a more classic vibe, can be paired with and worn with a lot more outfits. It can go to an office, a wedding, lunch with friends. Shoe B, is bold, it says, 'look at me,' now. It's the bar, the date, the showing your ex, you still got it and he's missing out, lol!. If you're looking at both, think what you want the shoe to do for you and how you think you'll feel, and go with that.

• @BeeNee thanks for that...
      so... which did you choose?

• For me personally, I have similar styles of shoes to both, and I know I've gotten way more use out of the neutrals, than the animal print. Important to think about if you're going to be dropping a lot of money on a pair.

• thanks! :))

• i love the nude one way more =]

• I hate nude suede.

• I really dislike both but A if I had to choose

• A for sure. You can combine it better with prints or solid colors

• I say both but nude is always a good staple!

• B but they both look like they would murder your feet. :(

• What will you be wearing with it. That will determine the choice.

• I look at it the opposite.
      Which ever one I choose will determine what I wear with it.
      can always go shopping!

• @asker They are horribly sexy :-)

• Pinterest will be the end of me with all the choices they show me!
      hahaha

• I voted A.