IF you wanted to get this tattoo, where would you get it?

Considering etching some ancestry into my skin sometime :P
been obsessed with this piece of Nefertiti for awhile now.
so anyway, where would you have it, or recommend me getting it? because frankly, i have no idea where i want it lol.
and what bout size?

gracias! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• 1. This tattoo will compliment you when it's in a place that can be visible though not always
    2. Arms, thigh, ass, back etc are out since this one isn't one of the general tattoos, it has a regal and royal touch to it
    3. If done well I think it will not only look elegant but also sexy on one side of the stomach / waist area but more to the front
    This is Alexandra Burke's on the rib cage
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...D000005DC-902_634x390.jpg
    I mean something like this but more towards the front and parallel or a little higher to navel but not on rib cage
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
    4. Also a tattoo out here will motivate you to keep the waistline maintained :D

• Nefertiti!!! They say she was one of the most beautiful people in ancient Egypt, which I guess it suits you.
    I wouldn't get it though, not my style. If you're getting it, I wouldn't recommend it doing it too big, maybe 10-14 cm perhaps. On the back of your neck would look cool, or on your wrist. The only problem is that it may be a problem in some jobs.

• THE most beautiful :) aw haha not at all.
      thanks. yeah i was thinking of the job thing =/ i wanna get it somewhere visible but not problematic...

• on your right inner thigh so when you have sexy time with your guy, it will be staring at his tool

• In between your shoulder blades, medium size I guess lol

Tats on backs (awesome rhyme) are the best in my opinion.

I don't think I would ever get one, but if I did, I always thought of a crucifix with the um-yang at the center with two katanas crossing through it diagonally

• cool=]
      oh that's quite interesting. what's the message?

• Two important aspects of my life :)

Catholicism and martial arts :)

The katanas are just to make it look badass lol

• ahh i see! very nice!
      oh yeah that'd look pretty cool man. youd have to get someone real good to design it though.

• I not a fan of tattoos, some of them look cool but I would never want to have one. I honestly do not see why people would want to put ink on there bodies but it is there choice. I really have no idea where to put a tattoo, but I would say do not get one that is too big.

• Asking me something?
    Sorry...
    I didn't even know that if it's "just banana" or "just ban Anna" :/

• thanks for the downvote anyways..
      I don't have good experiences with the people named anna in past :/
      They always gets angry on me/fight w'me/hate me before falling in love

• Upper arm. Kind of like this: www.celebritytattoodesign.com/.../45811783[1].jpg

But I myself won't be getting any.

• Nefertiti? Why not Cleopatra? Lol

• Yes I like that tattoo - It is cool

• Well, I'm not a tattoo fan, but at least I'd say go to a serious tattoo shop with a good reputation. You don't want to get screwed up - you only have one skin Anna and it looks too good to screw up :D

• 0|0
    • oh my goodness LOL.
      i have no other words.

• It actually from the movie The Waterboy, it's almost impossible to find a tattoo of Orbison.

• Maybe on my leg or something.

• I'd say the arm or my back

• Small size not more than 3.5 inches
    Location public - lower leg like on the calf
    Private the thigh

• The best option for this tattoo is your back i think

• prob on my back, not very big tho because it sucks

• why does it suck?:)

• i'm not into that stuff an i would get it really small if i HAVE 2 tbh everyone has different taste if i ever get a tat would be a dragon or if my team won a major trophy i would get the trophy on my arm to always remember it

• Get it in the back or little bit lower back wil look good on you :)

• Get it above your clit. Shave the bush, have Nefertiti there instead.

• Maybe left shoulder blade

What Girls Said 12

• I love her :D :D

cs7005.userapi.com/.../EpVXLYOHkt4.jpg

I like where rihanna has hers - that's a good spot

• I'd get it on my shoulder so I could show it off during the summer. Kind of life this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0d86fce7ae.jpg

• All the nice delicate places are the most painful! I think I would have it on my wrist. If I'm getting a tattoo I want to be able to see it, it's for me not for others, so I'd go on your wrist and about two inches long.

• so true. thanks girl. i was thinking of my wrist too but I'm hesitant in case of work rules and that in the future.

• As long as it isn't below the cuff line you can always wear a shirt to cover it. I have one on my wrist and it can be covered by a large bracelet if needs be.

• yeah that's an awesome idea too.
      omg i wanna get it so bad now. thanks!

• nice choice!! maybe on your arms?

• thanks! yeah i wanted it to be somewhat visible but I don't know where on my arm =/

• That's a BIG splat of darkness just on the hair part... D: It would appear to be like a mole from afar, a big black mole... I wouldn't do it. but If i did, i would probably trim her hair :D!

• On the back of your shoulder.

• Thigh, behind the arm like the Rihanna one, on the inside of your wrist/forearm, on the back of your neck.

• i was thinking of my forearm too, so u think it'd look ok there?
      back of neck is an awesome one too.

• I think words look better there but it could still look cool. I think I medium size one on the back of the neck is super cool. Because you can either show it off or hide it easily.

• Hip / shoulder blade / thigh

• I would probably get it on my arm above my elbow or on the side of my arm

• I personally would do it on my upper right side where the top of the hat is aligned with my boobs. I think it'd look sexy

• Top corner of your back/ behind the shoulder

• maybe on the back of the shoulder? or on the leg