Why can't he make eye contact?

Why is it that whenever I stop to chat with this guy, he is always looking around and scanning the room? He will be asking questions and being friendly but he just can't look at me for a long period of time! He initiates conversation and he HAS been flirty in the past... I just don't get it. I mean I think I'm a cute girl...lol...what's the problem?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's just nervous to be around you ;) If you like him, try asking him out.. My ex was like that too... and once he knew I liked him back, everything was fine :)

• not interested probably. when someone scans the room when you start talking to them they are not focused on you because no offense but they probably don't want to talk. he may have lost interest in you. oor he might be nervous and can't make eye contact. it depends on his body language