Girls, I'm trying to build up a pretty good size wardrobe before school starts, help?

Tips on finding personal style, essential items, how to get the most use out of outfits, etc?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I took my Fashion Class my senior year of high school last year, so I think I can help you a bit :)

First, acknowledge your favorite style. For example, my style is bohemian. After this, figure out what stores you believe would be best in buying from. For me, my stores would be Urban Outfitters, Pac Sun, Free People, etc. Then after this, go online and shop around, or go to the actual store and see what they have to offer :)

Once you have your clothes, I recommend buying a couple different types of shoes, ones that could go with different outfits. Like, booties for fall/winter, sandals for spring/summer, and just match them up with different outfits. I don't know if I helped you, but I hope I did. Good luck!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Blogs! There are so many fashion blogs out there for all styles. Find your favorite and get inspiration from that

• My rule before buying something is to think of 4 other possible outfits I can make with stuff I already have. If I can't think I four I don't buy it

• go with what you like. experiment. and you dont really need just one style i go between like indie and flowy clothing to like straight up simple black and white. if you dont even know where to start. go to tumblr or some page like that and look at what style you might like. and then shop for the look. you can always change your style if you're not happy with it.