What can I do to look more attractive?

hey. so what do you think would make me more attractive? and I'm trying to lose weight. I wanna lose like 20lbs before new years. so what else can I change? look @ my pic. thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If that picture is a recent one then you don't need to do anything, as you're already a beautiful woman.

It's not a full body pic, but from what I can see you appear to have a slim body. Losing 20lb would make you look unhealthy and despite what all of those shi*ty women's mags might tell you, most men don't want a really skinny woman.

Stay as you are physically, but change your mental outlook. You need to start seeing yourself as others see you because I guarantee that there are people around you who are attracted to you and would be amazed that you could look in the mirror and see something so negative.

What Guys Said 7

• Losing weight should solve everything. It should make your arms sleeker and your face thinner which is all I can get from that pic.

• honestly I think your sexy, but that's just me

be confident, guys love confident strong ladies

• nothing! you look fine in your pic. really skinny girls are not attractive

• Get plastic surgery and lose 50 pounds more like it.

• Seriously. if I lost 50 pounds I would weigh like 80 pounds dude.

• Don't forget the plastic surgery

• Fuck you loser. that's why you don't have a real pic up huh? because ur ugly?!!!!!

• you don't need to lose 20 lbs...

thats a sh*tload of weight

• Yea I do. I wanna be super skinny. not "average"

• Trust me, you do not want to be super skinny.

guys like girls who are at a normal, healthy weight.

"super skinny" is usually pretty gross.

and just so you know, I know something about loosing weight, I wrestled the 103 lb. weight class in highschool. its not good for your body to loose that much weight.

• have confidence in yourself

• A simple change in hair style, maybe color or length

• I dyed it brown w/highlights. and its longer now. that is an older pic. from like a month ago.

What Girls Said 0