What can I do to look more attractive?

hey. so what do you think would make me more attractive? and I'm trying to lose weight. I wanna lose like 20lbs before new years. so what else can I change? look @ my pic. thanks :)

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• If that picture is a recent one then you don't need to do anything, as you're already a beautiful woman.

It's not a full body pic, but from what I can see you appear to have a slim body. Losing 20lb would make you look unhealthy and despite what all of those shi*ty women's mags might tell you, most men don't want a really skinny woman.

Stay as you are physically, but change your mental outlook. You need to start seeing yourself as others see you because I guarantee that there are people around you who are attracted to you and would be amazed that you could look in the mirror and see something so negative.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Losing weight should solve everything. It should make your arms sleeker and your face thinner which is all I can get from that pic.

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly I think your sexy, but that's just me

be confident, guys love confident strong ladies

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing! you look fine in your pic. really skinny girls are not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Get plastic surgery and lose 50 pounds more like it.

1|2
    1|1
    • Seriously. if I lost 50 pounds I would weigh like 80 pounds dude.

• Don't forget the plastic surgery

• Fuck you loser. that's why you don't have a real pic up huh? because ur ugly?!!!!!

• you don't need to lose 20 lbs...

thats a sh*tload of weight

0|0
    0|1
    • Yea I do. I wanna be super skinny. not "average"

• Trust me, you do not want to be super skinny.

guys like girls who are at a normal, healthy weight.

"super skinny" is usually pretty gross.

and just so you know, I know something about loosing weight, I wrestled the 103 lb. weight class in highschool. its not good for your body to loose that much weight.

• have confidence in yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • A simple change in hair style, maybe color or length

0|0
    0|0
    • I dyed it brown w/highlights. and its longer now. that is an older pic. from like a month ago.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.