Guys, what clothing brands do you prefer?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that is cheap/reasonably priced, has a decent quality and doesn't follow some specific fashion trend or anything. Still, i only wear jeans with 6-8$ t-shirts and some shirts. I have only 5 types of jackets for various conditions, all bought 5-7 years ago. And i usually have 2 pairs of shoes: 18$ Veer sneakers that are comfortable, made out of leather and hold for about 3 to 5 years, it depends. I also have a 29$ relatively "good looking modern type" that is the more expensive one and i hold it for occasions.

I have no brands besides "Veer". I buy according to price, quality and looks. In that order. Usually from Takko Fashion, C&A or very rarely H&M (but i feel like a rich spoiled idiot when i want to shop from there). I enjoy the cheap t-shirt baskets in hypermarkets i change a t-shirt once every 3-5 years, when they go in the "house clothes" category.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't really do brands myself. I just like to wear shirts of things I like, such as bands or characters like Transformers, Star Wars, and other things that I enjoy.

• whatever looks good, fits, and is within a reasonable price range lol.

NOW I will be honest and say, because I'm going to college this fall and haven't bought a new wardrobe since high school (that was 4 years ago) I splurged a bit and bought some nice clothes for myself from buckle.

• For suits and ties, Jos. A. Bank.

Casual? Men's Wearhouse carries a line called Joseph Abboud. I like them.

• In the summer i always wear AE, Hollister, A&F, and sometimes Aeropostale t-shirts. But when winter comes, i get the majority of my clothes from Rue 21, which is much more my style (one of the many reasons i love winter so much).

• I just buy in department stores

• I don't do brands.. I get most of my gear from Asos

• Ones that fit me properly like anything Armani, INC, and sometimes express.

• Kelvin calvin

• American Eagle, Aeropostale, Pac Sun, Mossimo, and Vans

• Adiddas and nike mostly

• I'm a Levi's and T-shirt kind of guy

• I'm not brand conscious. If the material is high quality, has the proper fit, and has stylistic longevity, I'll buy it.

I prefer custom made clothing for those reasons, although I don't only get custom clothing.

• Brioni shirts.