What color looks best for me?

I change my hair color all the time and I have noticed that people react and respond differently to others just by there hair color.

check out my pictures and tell me what do you think my hair color should be? (keep in mind I am single and always looking to find prince charming)

Most Helpful Guy

• wow its pretty incredible you look nice in both and look like 2 different people you pull off both looks well personally I like the blond but this could really go either way

What Guys Said 2

• Blondes are generally considered more attractive for some reason. I'd say if you want people to go past looks, you should try other colours.

• I only found two photos. I'd say obviously blonde is more attractive. I haven't ever heard a guy say that he likes women with red hair.

What Girls Said 1

• I would have to say a medium brown with some faint highlighting. You look like a natural brown, and the blonde looks a little fake (not bad, just not natural). A lighter brown might be the best of both worlds, and I prefer people with their natural hair color typically.