Girls, Make up advice please?

So I dont use make up but I recently wanted to change myself as I had a look at myself and realised no one else is making an effort with me because Im not making one at all and its time to change. I have currentyly got £60 but I obiviously can get more stuff lateer on. So yeah I jast want a casual look y'know sort of attractive but not physco girlfriend if you know what I mean yeah so could you please give me advice, tell me where to buy it preffereably online , the price, how to apply it and what its called if you wouldn't mind thank you.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a bit lengthy to try and explain how to apply make-up, but hit up a library, thumb through magazines, or better yet, the internet (especially youtube) for how-tos on make-up application. It will probably be easier to see it on someone doing it than to try and explain it here. As far as where, once again, the internet. Look up search terms like affordable make-up online, or visit a drug store, or ask a friend, or approach someone you think has great make-up with similar skin tone to your own, compliment them, and then ask them where they got there's from. I find you get some really good tips as to where to buy, that way, and you know how it will look.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't use make-up, but for daily look some foundation, eyeliner and mascara would do it. I can suggest to get eyeliner just if you have the eye shape for it, if not, no one will be able to notice your eyeliner. Foundation would be the best if you don't apply much, just to cover your pimples and acne (if you have) and you have it in your skin tone. I hope this helps. ^-^

• Well you seem to British so go to your local boots and go to the no7 counter and ask for their match made service. They will get the right foundation shade and texture for your face. Also use a primer as a base so your makeup lasts longer.
    Also other makeup that is good for daily use is kohl eyeliner, mascara and concealer.

• Drug stores have great make up for a great price!