Stylist dyed hair way too dark?

I asked my stylist to dye my hair medium ash blonde ( I was a light silver blonde and in the mood for something a few shades darker) instead she dyed it a dark brown!

I am crying over my hair, she screwed up the color so bad!

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work the dark brown color like a boss and know you're sexy no matter what shade you are!

What Guys Said 2

• You will get used to it and it will fade then by that time you will have chance to re -dye it

• It will fade in time

What Girls Said 4

• Demand your money back and/or a free visit for her (or someone else at the salon) to fix it when it's safe to do so and won't damage your hair further.

• Either own it or bleach it down

• Did you at least ask your money back? That was not the desired result, therefore they should have given you your money.
    Anyway, wait for a week or so and either go to another hairdresser or try dying it on your own.
    Personally, I dye my hair on my own because I'd rather blame myself for the failure, rather than blame other people (it hurts less).

• It will fade.