Girls, Shall I do my toenails in red, white, and blue for the July 4th celebration in USA?

I was thinking about doing red, white, and blue on toenails for the 4th? Too much or not? If too much, what do you recommend?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be cool if you did if in a cute pattern, like stripes or something

• That is exactly what I was thinking about for a picnic.

• Haha personally, I suck at any sort of patterns, so definitely do stripes since you know you can do those! It'll look great! :)

What Girls Said 12

• I think that sounds really cute

• I think all 3 would be a good colour but if I had to choose I'd say blue.

• go for it...

• I don't think it's too much. It should be cute. :)

• Why don't you do it for your nails? They are more likely to be noticed if you are going to go through all that effort.

• I think it's tacky. Why not try using one of the colors as the main color and using the two others to decorate with designs?

• sounds good

• Sure, I bet that'll look awesome :D <3

• Yes! If you did an American flag on your big toenail it would look SOOO GOOD

• that is personally not my style im a pretty simple person. but if you want to go for it do it. if you think its to much just put on white. thats what i would do.

• It's not too much. If you want to do it, go for it.

• Go for it.