Girls, about JUMPSUITS?

Have you worn/own them? Can my body suit a jumpsuit or no?
I am 82 kg in weight and 166-168 cm in height.
Do they only suit the skinnier type..
Help me please? I am going to attend an event soon. My shirt in the photo is a little bit bigger than my own body size so..
Girls, about JUMPSUITS?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never worn one because I don't like the idea I have to take everything off just to go to the bathroom. LOL. Also I'm short and I find that a lot of them are sized to fit taller woman. If you're worried about it, just wear a dress or a skirt. Or wear a nice blouse with dress pants to be safe. You look pretty average in size to me but if you're worried about your weight since a lot of jumpsuits or rompers are tight fitted, dresses with flares and/or pleats with a nice belt around the waist can work so many charms.

• Thanks! I was just worried that jumpsuits would not suit bigger sized girls like myself. I am not really a dress-wearer - I am 16 and the last time I wore one was when I was like eight! Haha :)

• thanks for MHO :) hope u found something perfect for the event!

• You're very welcome! :)

What Girls Said 6

• They look pretty good on me, but don't got one myself. Simply because I wouldn't wear it fast in real life so. I think it's a waist of money.
    They can look cute on a chubbier girl. Maybe wear some heels with it to make your legs look longer and don't wear a super tight one.

• Go for it. I hate them, but I'm not going to stop you.

• I have jumpsuits and i think theyre okay for occasions and events. Your body seems fine for a jumpsuit but you should wear them with really high heels and the trouser legs should be long in order to hide your shoes

• What kind of jumpsuit? Like one of those tight 80s full body plastic things? I wouldn't advise it haha

• The modern ones, which is usually made of silk and cotton or stuff. Haha thanks anyway!

• I hate jumpsuits. I don't know why but I really don't like them

• Depends what the jumpsuit is like. I say just try some in that are different and see if you can rock it.