What do you prefer long or short hair?

So, I currently have really wavy waist lenght hair and I'm thinking about cutting it off just past my shoulders. But what do you guys think?

Thanks! I actually got it cut today and I love it :)!

Most Helpful Girl

• i've always had medium to long hair

I cut it short (an inch or two above my shoulder... so kind of a long bob) a little over a year ago. it was an adjustment but i loved it haha. it took a year to grow back out and I'll probably wear my hair long for a while. I might cut it short again at some point though.

I worked up to it though. I had been thinking about cutting it short for a while. I cut my hair every 6-8 months so every time that I went to get it cut, I got it cut a tiny bit shorter than the last time. So the time before I cut it "short" I cut it maybe an inch below my shoulder and got used to it like that. So when I went to get it cut again months later I just went for it haha.

I say go for it! It will always grow out haha

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer long hair put not because of hair styles it's more to play with their hair when sitting on couch or bedroom play.

• I prefer long hair

• Long hair is awesome, but go for it

• Long, black and straight hair

• I think long hair is sexy, but mid-length hair looks a lot healthier and cuter. It usually depends on stuff like hair color, coarseness, thickness, etc.

• I like just past shoulders but its your hair so you do what's best for you. But think about how much easier it will be to take care of

• I prefer longer hairs on any girl

• Long hair 😊it is beautiful 😊

What Girls Said 4