Girls, do you wear push-up bras?

• wear
    58% (28)
  • dont wear
    42% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• I only wear a push-up bra with one shirt. It's a beautiful shirt, it was a present from my aunt, but it was made for bustier women than me, haha. It looks weird unless I wear a push-up bra with it.

Otherwise, I don't bother. I feel no need to pretend I'm not lacking in the chest department, haha.

• No, they're not all that comfortable.

• Nearly all of my bras are push up bras, mind you they aren't mega push up bras... just give a little help

• No, I do not.

• I have a D cup but still wear push up bras, I like the little bit of padding they have in the front and the wire underneath. The padding and the wire make me feel like they're supported really good, i'm not sure why lol

• Yes, but not because I want to. The bras my size in the styles I like are almost always push-ups and I hate it. Same goes for swimming suit tops.

• I don't because I don't really think I need one. But for some reason the make them in my size and I'm big, so I don't really understand the point of that.

• There's not really anything to push up so they are pointless. I have one but I never wear it.

• Thankfully I have no need to. :)

• Yes, I do. I need it though.

• Yes
    //////

• No. I don't need it and it's never in my size anyway. Most push up bras go till cup C.

• what ia your cup size?

• Indeed they are but if you happen to wear an uncommon size then you'll be spending that money anyway. As for comfort, again it depends on the fit I have had some that are both ways but I haven't tried any recently

• I hate push up bra's they hurt my boobs. Luckily I don't need 'em though.

• No I don't

• I like bras with style the the only ones with it are push up bras. :/

• Used to but I don't need one anymore :P

• I have no need for one.

• Yes, because certain styles of clothing would not fit without one.

• Yes I do wear push up bras they make my boobs look better

• Yes, they're cool.

• Nope I don't :)

• God no. Last thing I need is for them to look bigger. T. T

• Most of t time I do not wear a bra, but if I have to, it will be a push-up half or quarter cup.

• If you don't buy a sports bra or if you're under a D cup, there's pretty much no choice.

• I have no need to wear a push-up bra.

• I really only wear though because from certain companies (that aren't super expensive) it's hard to find non-push ups in A cup