Girls, which head/facial hair look is most appealing to you?

I'm trying to get some female opinions on the best look. My hair was thinning pretty badly in my mid-20s, so I went and buzzed it all off. I feel like totally clean shaven is a good and younger look (could be wrong), but it's a ton of work maintain. Scruff feels the best, but it kind of makes me look super lazy. I feel like a light beard does the same. A full beard adds like 20 years onto the look. I've included some random examples below. Don't just vote - make some suggestions and give me some honest opinions. I'm interested in understanding the woman's take on it. Thanks.

CLEAN SHAVEN (pictured below)
SCRUFF (pictured below)

LIGHT BEARD (pictured below)

FULL BEARD (pictured below)

• CLEAN SHAVEN
    9% (2)
  • SCRUFF
    26% (6)
  • LIGHT BEARD
    35% (8)
  • FULL BEARD
    30% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I love clean shaven.. But some guy looks really better with stubble

• Clean shaven head and face together?

• Nice short/medium hair and clean shaven face.

• But the pic that you've posted... I find A and B very cute

What Girls Said 5

• Ah! The last one is prefect. =)

• Tbh it depends on the person's facial structure the 1st one he looks like a perv... but some guys can look bomb with no beard.. it depends preferable I like scruff..

• The full beard is gorgeous

• Giys with shaved heads look so scary. lol to me at least. I think you should grow out a full beard because it makes guys with shaved heads look less creepy.

• Full beards are hot.