Do you like it when your partner has tattoos, don't care, or dislike it?

I'm not talking about covered in tattoos, but like just a couple. I was thinking of getting my first tattoo which would be a sun and moon crescent together above my knee, shaded in with color and everything. I wouldn't get more than 3 on my body total. Does it really affect how partners will perceive you?

• Like it
    45% (10)32% (8)38% (18)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    27% (6)28% (7)28% (13)Vote
  • Dislike it
    28% (6)40% (10)34% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

• it would depend where and how many , there is some girls that I really like their tattoo's as they had them in right locations or rather small. if she got something too big or ugly I might hate it. I think in general I'd find it cool if girl had a tattoo and might even encourage a girlfriend to get one if I felt she had body for it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• As long as it's not on the face or something hateful I'm A-OKAY.
    Don't be too motto and start tattooing the American flag on your skin tho lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A few isn't bad; a lot lands her in the category of fetish.

I'm a hypocrite since I'm covered in tattoos, but I don't really tend to like the chicks who are heavily tattooed. They all seem to either be vegans, elitists, dirty, or ephemeral (relationship wise).

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think it was good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have them It would be strange and weird to me if she did

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. My girlfriend has 3 tattoos. I have 2 and she likes them too. I think they are sexy in a small dose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of tattoos

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be a dealbreaker though?

• It really depends on where they were placed. In most circumstances it would be a deal breaker.

• Tattoos are not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter until she has sleeve tattoo then it become a matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not okay with tattoos, or most piercings in general. :/.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just not a huge tat fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tramp stamps, although may be a little slutty, are hot af on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just dont overdo it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. Me personaly i like tattoos on a girl, but i have friends who agree with me and other friends who disagree and dont like it. its a matter of taste.

Can you answer mine
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1564471-girls-is-it-more-attractive-when-a-attractive-guy-doesn-t-look-at

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's a deal breaker for me👍
    Gotta have the tats and the mitts... it always helps if the mitts are tatted

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.
    It's hot.

But depends on the tattoos and the placement. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason behind it, then I might like it. And as long as it's not on the face, I'd tolerate it. I like him for him not for his tattoos. For some old fashioned folks like my parents it might negatively affect their perception of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularly care for a lot of tattoos, but a couple are okay. I do have one tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it but if he can make it look classy and i like him... then ok. And it also depends where the tattoos are on the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on males and females, I have one myself and are planning to get many many more

0|0
    0|0
  • A tattoo is personal, so I think it's more about what you want, and it's a part of you so it shouldn't matter what other people think of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, so long as they're not of freaky clowns or something. Yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoos and placements

0|0
    0|0