Am I unattractive?

I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend (never even a kiss). I've never thought of myself as pretty but not ugly either. I see girls and wonder how they even get a guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• wow!, yes your gorgeous, I'm positive lots more guys find you very attractive. don't worry, good things come to those who wait, don't just rush into a relationship with a guy because you just want to get it over with, be patient and you will find what you are looking for. I think the best way you could go about getting a boyfreind and I think this is the best way; you should find a guy you like, be freinds with him so you get to know him really well as a freind before you decide to take it a step further and make it serious, this way you won't end up with a jerk =). anyway good look, do a little soul searching to pick out what the right guy is, but don't rush, when your ready your ready, no one decides that but you

God Bless

What Guys Said 5

• I would say your "cute" like many other people will say; however, I also classify you as unique - you have things to offer that no one else does (im sure).

You will find someone - increase your chances by becoming outgoing (doing activities / going out more / networking / etc)

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• hi, I'm 17 and have never had a proper girlfriend. don't think you are the only one! but if you really want one go out and get one!

• your cute

• You're pretty, but I'm guessing you're not the type that puts yourself out there with a big ol' date me sign. I just recently figured out that people won't mind you just walking up and starting a conversation. Unless the subject you bring up first is difficult, like talking about cars to a musician.

• Get over here you little keebler! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Nooo way. Your so naturally pretty! I know how you feel, last year it felt like allll of my friends had boyfriends and I was the loner, and I guess it's our instinct to assume that we're ugly if we're not getting guy attention all the time, or haven't been kissed yet, when really you should be proud of that. A lot of girls rush things and are looking for fulfillment in the wrong things (guys.) So be proud, and now that you're pretty and someone will come a long eventually, and in the end you'll be happy that it took some time and you didn't have to give a part of yourself away for each guy that came along.

• im in the same situation, accept I'm a year younger. but I've never dated or had a first kiss. but I don't think of myself as ugle, I just don't try as much. maybe you do try, who knows, but it could be many things besides that. different guys like different personalities. what's your personality?

• though I did have boyfriends before I was sixteen I didn't get my first real kiss til I was 16. I also question my ability to get boys. I guess what you really have to understand that you need to get out there and be outgoing. If you have guy friends start talking to them and then get groups together, that is how I met my last boyfriend through my friends.