Is it weird for a guy to want to look like Kendall Jenner?

Is it weird for a guy to want to look like this???
What are your thoughts?

Thanks everyone for your opinions :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all. Who wouldn't want to look like her? I think it's totally fine, especially with what's been going on lately.

• I actually wouldn't want to look like her.
      I'm okay with myself.
      Besides, even she doesn't look like her, being that she has had plastic surgery to achieve that look.

• Damn I wish I looked like kendall jenner. I don't find it that weird, there are many cross dressers and transgenders in the world. But who needs a label anyway.

• No just means they are probably a transgender... nothing weird about it at all

• Okay thanks for you honesty :)
      What should I do about it?

• Well first I would tell your family and friends so they aren't confused when you body starts to change. The I would go make an appointment with a doctor and express a desire to go on estrogen. Here is a table to show how long some things start to work openmindedhealth.com/.../...9-10-at-7.19.11-AM.png and you can start dressing how you want whenever, you can get make up lessons at a salon or from a female you are close with. And over time if you decide to do surgery you can do that as well but not every transgender does that

• Its no longer weird at all... In today's day, that's completely normal for a guy wanting to look like a girl... If that's your thing, then do it.

• Not at all if he's a trans or a cross dresser.

• That would probably require more plastic surgery than even she has had.

• you're a transgender or have a gender existential crisis
    it's not weird at all

• Do you have any idea what I should do?

• Okay well I have kinda started to buy girls clothes and make up. I'm really not sure how I should tell people about this.

• That's the hardest part.. Coming out as a transsexual is the hardest part, hopefully your family will be supportive.. The LGBT community know the struggle... Good luck!

• yes its weird your a guy

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, it's weird. I'm not going to act like a man wanting to be a woman isn't weird.

Don't get me wrong, a person will always be free to be who they want to be and I will never take that away or insult them.

But at the same time, don't expect me to not find it weird. When I was a kid, a man was a man, and a woman was a woman. They were two very definable things, now, not so much.

• Thanks for being honest! :)
      Everyone has a right to have their own opinions and I respect that!

• that's a d00d in the picture?

• For a transgender to look like that wouldn't be weird at all

• Thanks for your honest opinion :)

• Why not - Though he probably needs to figure out if he transgender or a crossdresser

• Fuck what society says it's weird as hell
    Do whatever you wanna do but don't expect everyone to be pc to ya about it

• Nothings wrong in this world :p

• yes, it's very weird.

• Yeah that's about as weird as it gets. Be who you are

• You're a fuckin gay man

• A little confused on the wording

• Nah its just weird