Help! These shorts fit perfectly except for one problem: they give me a camel toe! Can I do anything?

Ok, so I bought some shorts not too long ago and just now got around to wearing them a few days ago. I remember when I tried them on in the dressing room, they fit perfectly with just the right amount of snugness. Worried they might shrink in the washer, I tried the next size up but they were way too saggy in my butt. Since then, I've worn the shorts a few times and something became painfully obvious (both literally and figuratively). They seemed fine when I was standing, but as soon as I sat down, the seem of the pants dug up into my crotch/"lady parts". They gave me an awful camel toe (which was slightly visible while standing but VERY visible when I sat down) and it actually really hurt down there after a day of wearing them!

I know this seems like such a shallow question, but these shorts are so cute and fit me PERFECTLY everywhere else. If they were any other shorts, I would maybe get rid of them. However, they were from Vineyard Vines, so they were kind of a splurge purchase and fairly expensive. Is there any way I can get them altered or something? Could a tailor help? Is there some way to ease my pain and reduce the awful camel toe? Or is this just a lost cause?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
    0|0
  • then y don't u try a size up better? guess they'll b comf as well, and b less tight... u could fix this saggy thing u mentioned though

0|0
    0|0
  • if they hurt its not cool, but if its a slight cameltoe, no one cares...

I dont think a tailor would help much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you get a camel toe, they don't fit perfectly. They are too tight. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get a camel toe blocker its like a tiny female jock that stops your crotch from eating your shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Get bigger ones.

0|0
    0|0