Accidentally put white shoes in the washing machine with grey clothes? How do I turn them back?

I accidentally put my white converse in the washing with grey tip and now they're light blue. How do I change the colour back? Do I rehash them but this this alone? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Here is a link I found it might help
    bestdiy.tips/.../

• You could try soaking them in bleach. It will fade the tips too though.

• I don't have bleach but if I put them back into the washing machine alone will they turn back to white

• I don't think so. Maybe if you scrub them with sun light soap

• You don't. You can try but they won't be white again

• If I put them back into the washing machine will they turn back into white

• no it will just smear the color in more it will always be off white now. you can try bleaching it but you might get bleach stains because of that

• Game over brah.

• A little bleach will work

• You put shoes in the washing machine? Yikes. You should know better than that! You could try bleach buttttt, I wouldn't. I think they're ruined. Time to buy a new pair but remember do not put shoes in the washing machine, wash them by hand

What Girls Said 1

• Try bleaching them.