Bangs: a hit or miss?

• hit
  • miss
  • it depends

Most Helpful Girl

• It can look good on the right faces.

What Guys Said 9

• I know a few too many girls who have tried it and failed... it makes you look too young I think... But I do know a few who pull it off really well, but it is very slim.

• I voted C, because...

This is attractive:
    hairstyleku.net/.../...d-hairstyles-with-bangs.jpg

This is not:
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...7gkGOs1spb84eo5_500.jpg

If its the type of bangs that brush off to one side, it is SUPER hot. My favorit haircut on a girl in fact. But if she has straight, short bangs that cover her whole forehead, it is seriously unnattractive.

• I usually don't like bangs but sometimes it could be cute on some girls when the rest of their is pulled back

• It depends on the face and hair

• Always hits

• I like them - You do a lot with most hair, doesn't have to be same style every day.

• Anything where a woman puts on something fake its a turn off. Cause that shows you are not confident and that your hiding things about yourself.

• Cutting the hair in the front of your face makes a woman fake?

• No, silly but adorable boy. Bangs are just cutting the front of the hair shorter than the rest.

I do know what you're talking about but can't think what it's called.

• @becca123 oh whoops :P :) sawy.

• I don't like them.

• They look dorky most of the time.

What Girls Said 10

• It really just depends. They usually look good if they are the right length and the girl's facial structure is complimented by the shape. I love bangs, but a lot of people go wrong by cutting them too short.

• I hate them on myself. I give in and try for a while but man, what a nightmare when they are growing back out :(

I like them on young girls (kids) as they are very simple and clean (bangs, not kids lol).

• It depends. Some people look good with bangs and some people look better without. It also depends on the style and length of bang.

• Depends. I've always really liked bangs like

www.rolereboot.org/.../zooey-deschanel.jpg

Though even those I'm really picky about. To me those only look good if there's no gaps, or not too close to the eyes.

And I don't really like side unless it looks like

aelida.com/.../medium-hairstyle-with-bangs.jpg

basically, bangs are pretty difficult for me to like, so i ended up just cutting mine off.. >__>

• Bangs typically suit people with big foreheads.

• both! side swept bangs are usually always a hit.. but regular bangs.. usually a miss in my opinion, but to each his own! :)

• It really does depend. Women who have large foreheads will definitely look better with bands. Women who have very tall or very short faces will not look good with bangs.

• I hate bangs.

• In America they're fine, but in the UK they hurt

• I nearly hate side swept bangs while regular bangs look cute on some girls so it depends