And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• It can look good on the right faces.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I know a few too many girls who have tried it and failed... it makes you look too young I think... But I do know a few who pull it off really well, but it is very slim.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, because...

This is attractive:
    hairstyleku.net/.../...d-hairstyles-with-bangs.jpg

This is not:
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...7gkGOs1spb84eo5_500.jpg

If its the type of bangs that brush off to one side, it is SUPER hot. My favorit haircut on a girl in fact. But if she has straight, short bangs that cover her whole forehead, it is seriously unnattractive.

1|0
    1|0
  • I usually don't like bangs but sometimes it could be cute on some girls when the rest of their is pulled back

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the face and hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Always hits

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them - You do a lot with most hair, doesn't have to be same style every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything where a woman puts on something fake its a turn off. Cause that shows you are not confident and that your hiding things about yourself.

0|0
    1|0
    • Cutting the hair in the front of your face makes a woman fake?

• Show All
    • No, silly but adorable boy. Bangs are just cutting the front of the hair shorter than the rest.

I do know what you're talking about but can't think what it's called.

• @becca123 oh whoops :P :) sawy.

• I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look dorky most of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It really just depends. They usually look good if they are the right length and the girl's facial structure is complimented by the shape. I love bangs, but a lot of people go wrong by cutting them too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate them on myself. I give in and try for a while but man, what a nightmare when they are growing back out :(

I like them on young girls (kids) as they are very simple and clean (bangs, not kids lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Some people look good with bangs and some people look better without. It also depends on the style and length of bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I've always really liked bangs like

www.rolereboot.org/.../zooey-deschanel.jpg

Though even those I'm really picky about. To me those only look good if there's no gaps, or not too close to the eyes.

And I don't really like side unless it looks like

aelida.com/.../medium-hairstyle-with-bangs.jpg

basically, bangs are pretty difficult for me to like, so i ended up just cutting mine off.. >__>

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs typically suit people with big foreheads.

2|0
    0|0
  • both! side swept bangs are usually always a hit.. but regular bangs.. usually a miss in my opinion, but to each his own! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It really does depend. Women who have large foreheads will definitely look better with bands. Women who have very tall or very short faces will not look good with bangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate bangs.

1|0
    0|0
  • In America they're fine, but in the UK they hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • I nearly hate side swept bangs while regular bangs look cute on some girls so it depends

0|0
    0|0