Do you still use a digital camera or do you only use your mobile nowadays?

• Yes, I still own a digital camera and use it way more than my phone. Phones can not provide the same quality photos and are very limited compared to a real camera.
  • Yes, but only when I go on holidays, I actually want good photos when I go on holidays. Phones are still not really up to the task.
  • I own a digital camera but never use it only my phone.
  • I don't even own a digital camera anymore, I am not fussed how good the photo is just as long as I have something to keep as a memory of that moment.
I love photography and am very fussy with my photos, while phones have improved greatly they just are not capable of what a real digital camera is. However, I do understand that some people just want a photo as a memory and are not fussed about the quality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like photography and recording videos. Do it as a hobby. I only use my DSLR for photography. I do know about photography such as what the camera settings are and what they mean, what is better to use or do in various situations, etc. And I only get great images and videos when using my DSLR.

• I agree I love photography to and a phone just can't match a digital camera in quality.

What Girls Said 4

• Only my phone.

• I usually use my phone because I have it with me more than the digital camera. My parents have the digital camera with them sometimes and they always use that instead of a phone when they do have it with them.

• I only use my DSLR, my phone doesn't have a camera anyways lol :P

• Yes real digital cameras are still way better than phones anyway.

• Oh god i know, everyone is so freaking focused on the mega pixels!!

• They think the bigger the number of mega pixels will always mean better photos and that is not true. My sister sold an Olympus camera that was a few mega pixels less than a cheap $120 one you could buy at a shop and I know even though the Olympus was older (not super old) and was few mega pixels less I would take the Olympus over the $120 one any day.

• I have a DSLR that I use for actual photography and video camera I use for film, if I plan to use them.
    Otherwise, it's mostly my phone.

• Yes I have digital cameras to. While phones have improved greatly they are not capable of what a real digital camera is. I like photography and am very fussy with my photos and could never only just own a phone for photos.

What Guys Said 7

• Somewhere around A + B if I want a good photo I will use camera for everything else I use the phone.

• only mobile... don't see da point of a camera actually

• If you like photography like I do you would never just own a phone. The simply are not capable of what a real digital camera is. However, I do understand the quality of photos is not important to everyone.

• personally i use cameras just for some selfies occassionaly, and 2 capture screenshots from video-games sometimes... not for pro-use

• Oh well that explains it. Sounds like a phones suits your needs then.

• Just my cell

• i use a mobile. considering its the same megapixels, i don't see why it matters to use a digital camera.

• Because it does not just come down to the number of megapixels you have. You also have to have a good lens as well and the lens on a phone is not as good as on a digital camera. There are also things like in low light situations a real camera can cope taking good photos much better than a phone can. I know phones are good at taking photos but not as good as a digital camera. On the other hand I am fussy with my photos as I like photography. :)

• maybe, but most people aren't into photography for the art or practicality of it. but yeah, those are good points, to me though i only care if it comes out clear.

• Yes fair enough. Yeah I love the art, practicality side and how good the photo actually is. I do understand there are many people that just want a photo to remember the moment by and that is fine also.

• Digital cameras are far superior.

• I agree, I am into photography and phones just can't do what a real digital camera can. To start with the lens on a phone is so small there is no way they can be as good in low light situations. Also if you want to blow a photo up big and make poster out of it or anything you would never use a phone to take the photos. In every respect a digital camera can do what a phone can do much better.

• digital camera for sure

• I use digital cameras only for travel.

• Yes, I use digital cameras only for travel to. You want to get back from your holiday with good quality photos and good memories. Phones just can't match what a real camera can do. I use a real camera just around home much more anyway as I am fussy about my photo quality.