Girls, if you had to give up one of these for an entire year what would be your choice?

• My phone, maybe ill get some time to relax without it for a change.
    11% (5)
  • Make up, I don't need to wear it/I don't wear it anyway.
    51% (23)
  • My car, I can take public transport for a year.
    20% (9)
  • Shopping, I don't like shopping anyway.
    18% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear much makeup as it is, so I'd have no problem going without for a year. :) Shopping would depend on what you mean. If it's just like clothing, that's cool. Shopping for clothes is one of my least favorite things to do. But shopping in general, for groceries and hygiene supplies and all... I can't give that up, haha.

Giving up my phone would make me anxious (I basically use it to manage my life), but I've managed before for a few months, and stretching that out to a year wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

What Girls Said 19

• Most of those are pretty easy.

I don't have a car. I usually walk, or occasionally take public transportation if I have to go somewhere far.

I hardly wear make-up.

I mostly use my phone to listen to audiobooks. I'm not big on texting.

Shopping is probably the hardest, since like... I have to at least buy groceries and stuff, unless you're talking about a specific kind of shopping.

• Well yeah some people rely on their car for work purposes, some girls pretty much can't go a day without texting lol and by shopping I was referring to like mall shopping, clothes, shoes etc.

• My nonexistent car.

• Shopping I guess.

• I don't wear make up and have not worn make up since I was 18 years old.

• Well I can give up makeup because I don't even wear it
    I need my phone mainly for work
    I need my car because I need it for work
    I don't really care about shopping

• Couldn't give up any of them...

• All would be extremely hard to give up for a year, but the easiest of the options might be shopping for me since i dont rely on it other then grocery shopping but thats different.

• Makeup :) I find natural skin way more appealing especially when it's been taken care of.

• Nice, I don't like it when you see girls so caked up with foundation and stuff anyway.

• I haven't worn make up for over 3 years so I went with that. XD

• Make up. I need my car. I like shopping. I'd be really bored and irritated without my phone

• makeup or shopping ( i like simple clothes i dont like wearing makeup)
    i need my car i earned so hard for it
    my phone is the only electronic i use for work besides the computer so yeah

• I could give up all but my truck. There is no public transportation where I live.

• Makeup! Hardly wear it as is haha

• If ice cream and Internet were an option, I would cry

• I don't have a car.. so I'll give up shopping.

• I never really wear make up.

• Either the makeup that I don't have, the shopping that I don't do, or the car that I can't drive.

• What if it was your phone that disappeared. How long could you go without your phone?

• I could go forever basically because it's not smart phone or anything and no one ever texts me anyways

• I would say make up because I don't even wear make up, I'm natural :)

• Make up I barely wear it anyway. just some lip stick is all