Do you change your appearance often?

Good Morning Everyone! <3
I mean, do you change the way you look often?
like the clothes you wear, or changed the way your hair looks.
How often do you cut or dye your hair?

Okay so, the reason I made this question is because I'm going to dye my hair today something like this:

www.saschabreuer.com/.../...ured-Hair-BlueHair.jpg

I do change my hair often, I like change. I get bored if I look the same for a long time

Most Helpful Girl

• My clothes as in the style I wear is pretty constant nowadays.
    My hair, not so much. I'm like you in that I get bored of it pretty quick. Sometimes will wake up, think I've been blonde for too long and by that night I'll be a dark brunette. I first dyed my hair when I was 14 as just a few streaks and ever since then, I've gone through basically every natural colour possible. Light brown, dark brown, bright red, auburn, black, nearly bleach blonde.. I'm really tempted to try out that new lilac-blonde that seems to be trendy now so who knows!

Same with the length. I'll be growing it for over a year, down to my shoulder blades then all of a sudden I'll decide the length is weighing it down or something and within an hour, it'll be back at shoulder length. :P

What Guys Said 15

• Your appearance - Probably how you wear your hair is the main thing you can change,
    how you wear your make up, clothes and others can also be done. I have no hair, I don't wear make up, I am quite relaxed in my clothes and others I put clean shaven,
    So what fun can I have
    (1) I can grow what little hair I have left and dye it
    i944.photobucket.com/.../Combovers_zps5b1afa2d.jpg
    (2) Wear Make Up
    elessar20.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/kiss.gif
    (3) Radicalise my wardrobe
    www4.pictures.zimbio.com/img/5519/Alicia/7693l.jpg
    (4) Be creative when shaving

• Often no, but I am sort of in a change of appearance now, I'm trying to change my clothing style, but since I'm a college student I don't have much money so I can't just throw away all the other clothes and buy new ones in one day, it takes time.
    I did change my hairstyle a bit more than a year ago.

• Not so often but i wanna keep my current looks 4ever... my hair now r kinda bowlcut-ish and some friend of mine said i look like 16-17... omg if that's so when i reach 40 i'd look only 25 \O/

• nahhh its always the same lol.

• Oh my goodness Clarisa... you'll have made many curious I guess. Blue hair seems to be a little too flashy but who knows. It may looks gorgeous on you :D
    I don't change my looks very often... you've seen my selfie already I guess?

• hahah I got it purple aha

• Hahaha, you remember... I'm colour blind. So sorry if I mistook between blue and purple 8)
      If you paint it brown, good chance I'll compliment you on those nice red hairs :D

• I cut my hair once a year and I don't change my clothing style at all. The only thing that's changed about me over the past 3 years is hair length (I went from a short pompadour haircut to nearly nipple length hair), piercings (I went from no piercings to 14 - 8 ears, septum, lip, nipple, and 3 genital), and ink (I went from no tattoos to 2 sleeves, all back, chest, and a bit of abdominal coverage).

• My clothing style no, but my hair I change it every year

• I do things to try to improve my image not much you can do
    with me feed to the lions.

• Last change I made to my appearance was cutting off my long hair and that was at least 7 years ago.

• Yeah I always do.. I even just game myself a buzz cut.

• Nope the joker is always the same

• Clothes no
    But I changed my hair a lot of times.
    From brown to black to even blonde

• yes i do :)

• I cut my hair every 3 weeks
    I fix my sideburns every day
    that's about it

• Not too often my hair is hard to change

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah, clothes and hairdos, always. I style my hair according to my convenience, whether I have enough time. But I rarely cut my hair, maybe like one or 1.5 years once, and I've never dyed my hair, but would love to try.

• i tend to change these things a lot. it makes me feel a lot better about myself. when you stay the same for a long while you start to feel a bit drab but i think everyone can agree a new outfit or hair colour and they feel like a new person

• i dont dye my hair.. i love my colour.. but i do change my hairstyle very often..

• when i was in school i used to have red highlights, wear different colored contact lenses, and change the color of my nails every other week

now i only change my hairstyle once or twice a year

• I've had the same hair style and clothing style since I was 15. The difference is that now my hair is a lot longer and my fashion sense got better.

• i mean sometimes! my hair color changes, it gets lighter and lighter usually- my style doesn't change so much

i use to wear makeup now i pretty much wear nothing

• My hair may change from a dark blond to dark brown. Clothes depend on the season and the occasion. But I like easy wearing clothes, so not too complicated.

• I get a new hairstyle every 2-3 months. My wardrobe is like a kaleidoscope. There's a never-ending chain of new colors and patterns

• Nope. I look like a troll pretty much all day

• I have my favorite clothes :) But yeah, I wear clothes two days in a row at maximum. For hair, I think I have the "favorite" way of having it :)

• I really want to change but its too much effort lol

• once every six months :) but it's not big chance

• I have natural hair, so you know it! Flat twist, twists, buns, my natural curls, etc.

• Hardly ever...