Girls, what do you think of this outfit?

im unsure whether to buy this full outfit, including the pants, blazer and t shirt. What do you think?

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• The top looks fine but the pants don't match the top but if you wore them separately it could look good.

• The pants and the blazer look horrendous in my opinion, but if you really like them buy them!

• The pants would be hard to find elsewhere due to their unique design, so if you really like them, get the pants. The blazer can be found cheaper at another store and a basic white T-shirt can be found in like every clothing store so both of those wouldn't be worth big bucks.

• Hahaha Terrible.
    The only thing I do like is the blazer... but combined with something else.

• The pants are horrendous.

• *covers my eyes*

Oh those pants :I no no no no with those pants.

• In my opinion, not digging the pants, although they are kinda quirky, which is fun! But I do like the blazer and the tshirt.

• I do not like the pants. Blazer is ok.

• They don't go together. I'm guess this is for a special occasion? I would get a dress shirt instead of a t-shirt and make sure the blazer and pants match. I think the color of the blazer is nice.

• The blazer doesn't go with the pants

• I think its a great outfit and u should definitely but it omg. The pants contrast with the color of the blazer, that makes it so great. And I mean white t-shirt just looks cute on any guy soo lmaoo. Seriously go for it!

• Absolutely love the top part! For the pants maybe a different colour would be better :)

• I like nothing on this outfit. It's trying to be classy, but it's not.

• no, don't buy it

• I love this outfit.

• I don't like it

• No, it does not look good at all.

• Meh, looks kinda like a Doctor Who outfit.