How do I get my natural hair color back?

my natural hair color is dirty blonde, but I've colored it dark brown and now my color is auburn brown ish. How do I get my natural hair color back?

Most Helpful Girl

• you probably need to go to the department store and buy a highlift hair colour formula, essentually to bleach it back to your natural colour. or talk to a stylist

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Go to a hairdresser's she'll know exactly what to do...

but you'll probably have to strip all the color off, or die it to the closest color of your hair and wait for it to grow back...

• theres really no way to get it back. you have to let it grow back and cut off the dyed hair. or just find the closest natural haircolor to your true shade and dye it that color. so when it grows out you won't notice the difference that much.

• you could get your hair stripped at the hair dressers, which is basically where they take all the colour out of your hair then they will die it the colour you want it to be.