Should I get a new tatto before college?

Hi currently working hard at a community. As a treat if i pass all my classes I'm going to get a grizzly bear tatto on my peck or my arm. I've always wanted it. The only problem is that my parents will be angry. so should i get it and just hide it?

Majoring in Criminal Justice will this prevent me from getting hired? I always wanted it
some one help me out please

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get in a out if sight area - Shoulder blade

• that's actually a great idea. I was thinking of my upper arm but I don't want to run into any policies and maybe my cheast

What Girls Said 4

• I say wait and get half the tattoo when you get your Associates. And no cheating and getting like just the top. Like honest to goodness half and then get the other half when you finish your bachelors. Then your parents won't be able to say much since it will be an extra motivator.

• You should do whatever your heart desires. You're over 18, tell them to get over it.

• Don't hide it. Either do it and own up to it, or wait a few years to be independent and do it

• You can't even properly spell tattoo so uh no.

• you didn't have to comment something negative shamu. Loose some wait maybe thats why you're so angry.

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it :)

• Well, this is really your own call.