Girls, what about the Asia Chinese man?

Girls, what about the Asia Chinese man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Japanese men. =)

Chinese - hmmmm... depends...
    I'm not really into their mentality, though - based on the tourists here they're extremely cheap, love to argue and are entitled [for some reason] ...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I clearly have nothing against Chinese people as I am myself Chinese.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm more attracted to certain facial features that are most commonly found (yet not in abundance) on japanese men. which is why i have continued to stay in this country so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends really.. They can be just as handsome / ugly as men of any other race really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Asian men are very attractive. Not just the popular kpop stars or actors either. The common Asian man is attractive to me. Asians just have these wonderful faces and body structures. Very healthy and fit. Chinese, korean, japanese, thai, etc.. All Asian languages and accents are very attractive too. There's just something about them that is soooo hot. The stunning eyes, dark hair, good smell, slim bodies, oh yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Asian men are very handsome, not to mention humble upbringings, awesometastic foods, and coolness factor.

But then again, I'm an Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... it's @illusive_man and the fart guy... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Go Jackie Chan yay Jackie Chan whoooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • What about them?

0|0
    0|0
  • That one kinda looks like a rat. Some are good looking, others aren't, same as all races.

5|0
    0|0