What hair color would look best?

I have really fair skin, darker blue eyes, and kind of a medium golden brown for my natural hair color. I want something different, but something that would obviously look good on me. I like blond highlights but EVERYONE has blond highlights. Would I look too washed out if I colored my hair just a few shades darker?

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure go to a hairdresser, but I'm sure that if you went a few shades darker, it would look amazing! =) good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• have you tried a fuschia pink? I think that would look neat but blond usually would look good with blue eyes

• Maybe if you get extentions with diffrent colors so you can choose what looks best in you or maybe you want to change and make something drastic

• like my hair color?

just trying to get an idea.

maybe you could get a darker shade to compliment your eyes

• Go get a consultation at a hairdresser. They're free most of the time and even if you don't want to pay salon prices you can find out what will look good on you, and buy box dye if you really want to. (which I don't recommend)