Guys, Will you feel attracted to those ladies?

who look presentable in clothes or you dont care if the girl you like, hang out or date, dress the way she likes it beause you are noone to have an opinion on the way she is dressed beause that is the way she likes it and it is her decision. Im not saying she has to look 100% sloppy or careless but let say she barely wears make up or no make up at all or she always be wearing jeans and a T shirt with tennis or converse tennis, in summary from her clothes she does not look very feminine.

I mean my point of view on this is you dont have to spend a lot of money to look presentable and feminine, that is what men and women are different and we set each other apart from that. But some women believe the guy should not be involved or say anything because if the guy likes her and they are dating or already are in a stable relationship and he knew her like that,, her clothes are not important and the least of his problems.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• she can wear what she wants and guys should not tell her how to dress, absolutely. however, lots of guys, myself included want a feminine looking girl. The outfit you described is fine here or there in certain situations, but I want a girl who looks like a girl. I dress as a man, I doubt many women would want me if I walked around in a dress...

so all I am saying is you have the right to dress like that and no one should try to change you, but you also likely will have a tougher time finding a guy.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't care how she dressed

• Really? You won't mind?

• Don't judge a book by its cover

• I know but I dont like guys who look like bumbs if Im dating a guy. I like a guy who smells good and it is presentable to my sight.

• I don't really care much tbh?
    I mean, if she looked good I would appreciate that but yeah I wouldn't pressure her to wear anything. I'd give fashion advice if she wanted it, and I wouldn't always keep my mouth shut if, say, she had a hole in the butt of her jeans and I'd expect her not to shut me up but I wouldn't have the right or interest to dictate how she dresses cx

• pictures would be great, but the no make up, for me unless a woman is going out or going to something dress up , then there is no need for make up,

• I'm trying to decipher what you mean here. But I think you wonder whether guys like girls who don't really care about clothing?
    If so, yeah. I don't really care about a girl being fashionable or anything like that. If she looks nice that's enough.

• I like girls who dress to express their personality.

• I -LOVE- girls with casual clothes, when girls wear converse shoes they turn me on so much especially if she's showing leg. You can still look sexy with just casual clothes. I don't like it when a girl "Dresses up".

Every guy is different. A lot of guys love it when girls dress up and wear high heels and stuff. I like the casual look. If you just be yourself you will attract someone who likes you and your style. Can you imagine dating a guy who only likes you when you dress up? (It happens to a lot of girls, I read stories on reddit how their boyfriend complains that she doesn't "look pretty enough" or dress up)