Which of these shoes should I wear to an outdoor wedding?

Most Helpful Girl

• If there's grass, sand, dirt and whatnot, white shoes will probably be ruined. I'd you care about that, then wear the 2nd pair because they have a brown bottom part which won't get as scratched up ( or I'd it does it's not as noticeable). If you care about comfort wear the 1st pair because the flatter soles will allow you to move with more ease and dance. At the same time, the 1st pair have the possibility of slipping off and some girls actually find a shoes with less heel more uncomfortable. Try them both on and walk outside to see which you like because either will match your outfit. Another tip :Buy them both and return one once you've decided.

What Guys Said 8

• The first shoes are more natural and not attention-seeking.

• I like the wedges

• Go with the flats. You might be on grass and soft dirt so balance will be harder with the second.

• The first ones look nice and simple

• I like the top one

• The second one looks nice

• Hiking boots. I also suggest bringing a poncho and jeans that you don't mind ruining.

• A. B is a little too much for a outdoor wedding. I have 6 sisters trust me I know

What Girls Said 10

• 1st pair for comfort, standing up/ or walking for a long time period of time without feeling physical discomfort, safety.
    2nd pair for... bonus height, better posture and... foot pain + calluses? x_x
    I don't know about you, but I usually prefer the 1st option.

• I like the flats. They'll be way easier to walk in and you can rub a little beeswax on them to help repel stains and water.

• If you are the bride you should wear the first pair of shoes. If you are not the bridge you should wear the second pair of shoes.

• First ones... Just more practical. Outdoors - a safer bet.

• The color being white with both is kind of a toughie seeing as you'll be outside... but I agree with Octavius. You'll be able to balance better in the flats.

• I say either one. I think that flats would get messed up depending on where the wedding will be exactly.

• 2nd shoes please :)

• If the dress is long wear wedges, they won't show. But if its short wear flats.

• I luuuuuurve wedges and live in heels when not exercising.
    Vote B, no contest.

• The 1st one