Why are so many guys buzzing the sides and back of their hair now? Girls, do you like the look?

Idc if its for military purposes the fade is good then cause service men need short hair but I'm still confused seeing guys who I know aren't in the military having a fade. Everywhere I go college aged guys are totally buzzing their hair minus the top and its looks weird to me. My hair is spiked up and the front is longer but nkt buzzed off. I love my hair and will try to keep it as long as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• not a fan. i like lower neck to long hair on guys.

• Ill never have long hair but I won't buzz it the shortest I let it get is half an inch on the sides and back then my bangs are about 2 inches long and spiked. Mkst men don't have hair forever so I want show mine as long as possible.

What Girls Said 3

• 1) I don't know.
    2) No.

• I am not wild about it at all, personally. I have never been a fan of any type of buzz cut and prefer longer hair on guys. I really hate the whole buzzed sides and back with long hair on top though, it looks hipsterish to me.

• I don't know but I don't like short hair on guys.

What Guys Said 1

• It is just fashionable but a lot of folks like yourself prefer longer hair