Does it actually hurt a guy's groin to wear pants made for girls?

I always figured that it obviously caused a guy a lot of pain to wear jeans that were made for a girl. When they are tight of course, Obviously oversized ones wouldn't. But ever since the whole gay marriage thing, I have seen quite a few videos of guys wearing these skin tight short shorts and even wearing heels. I mean, I thought that would hurt your balls too much, right? I have even seen a guy on here, and guys in public in them. Just looks terrible...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Well, I have never tried on girls pants (Obvious reasons), but, I have worn skinny jeans, and yeah, not very comfortable, Every step was like crushing my disco stick, and it hurt. So never again.

The only way i could think of someone wearing tight skinny jeans is if
    A) Really really really skinny / feminine body
    B) Small Dick/Balls
    C) No nerves in Dick/Balls
    D) Is in pain / discomfort but ignores the pain due to his ''yolo swag''... xD

• They are very tight more uncomfortable than painful probably similar to getting used to thongs for girls.

• I also wonder how some guys wear skin tight jeans. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be to try and sit with them.

• I wonder how they can or why they would wear skin tight anything. Even I think baggy clothes are more comfortable to wear when I am chilling at home.

• This question is really kind of dumb... Why does it even matter to you whether it does or not? Common sense should tell you that if a guy is able to wear them, and wants too, most likely he is not in pain. Clothes are clothes, just stop worrying about it and focus on more important things in life, seriously... 😒

• LMAO! Of course you would get your feelings hurt and say something. We already know that you have no nuts, that's why it doesn't hurt you. And stop following me, your opinions have no value to me.

• just to piss you off *pathetic and just shut up pet i wasn't doing anything wrong and we dont bully anyone

• @TurtleRace101 Tell your little ogar friend to go fuck herself and stop calling me a damn pet!!
      Thu, Jul 02 1:33:04 PM if you are going to talk shit about me say it to me pet and its not me calling you A pet its what us geordies say pet

• I don't know maybe they have small dick and balls so it doesn't hurt them as much

• Do you really think enough men have done this that you could get legitimate answers from guys who find the question relateable?

• Actually, yes, I do. I see it pretty often where I am from, and on youtube videos. If you have no opinion, then you are helpless and can leave.

• I've owned at leat 6 pairs of men's jeans so it's really not too crazy of an idea

• It squeeze ma ballz the size of a coconut Dx it can't breathe 😰

• I have no idea how these man know this... I have never put on women's pants in my life and I am 52.

• Nah I used to do it and it wa sokay if you tuck it right

• Yes they are too tight.

• I've never worn them but it has to. Women's jeans have absolutely no room there.

• Nope, it doesn't hurt. they are super skinny but you get used to it

• Are you talking about skinny jeans from the girls section? I don't like guys in skinny jeans even from the mens section, but why would you not buy ones for a guy? Ours arn't made for your guy bits

What Girls Said 1

• Well, boy pants are made with more space in the front for his private parts and girls pants are usually made with more space in the back for her butt. Depending in the stretchiness of the pants and the size and position of his private parts, it mat or may not cause pain or discomfort.

• Aww. Thank you @DeaXoXo !!! That is like the most mature and helpful advice I think I have ever heard on any question!!! Very sweet and thoughtful, you are an amazing girl!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

• Thank you!