So what's something about you that is really pathetic?

I personally don't know how to pump gas with a credit card and I've always gone into the store with cash and told them which pump and then I just pump gas that way. I've never even tried with a credit card. And now I just don't want to try because I run the risk of looking like a jackass trying to figure something out most 15 year olds know by now.
How about you guys?

• Yes, I have some very embarrassing characteristics/habits
    53% (9)25% (2)44% (11)Vote
  • No, 100 lbs of my weight is just pure awesomeness
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • My life is an embarrassment
    18% (3)38% (3)24% (6)Vote
  • Who the hell can't pump gas with a credit card?
    18% (3)25% (2)20% (5)Vote
  • I hate you...
    5% (1)12% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Im afraid of asking for what to order at a restaurant, I can't whistle, (I have no idea how to pump gas with a CC), if someone asks me to kill a bug, I can't because I think it's mean. If someone asks me to get something or find something for them by pointing in a direction I usually walk the wrong way or grab the wrong thing. I frigging trip while riding scooters. I can't waterfall without spilling on myself. Im sure there are lots of other things I'm missing here...

0|0
    0|0
  • I play online games but I am still a noob. I don't get into all the words and phrases so even 5 years after starting I sound like a noob :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very very bad at using a microwave.

Everytime I use a microwave I have to ask someone how long to put it in for. Most the time I can't figure it out I'll just say fuck it and not eat. However the times I do just guess, well.. sometimes stuff gets burnt.

I've burned a cookie and the crust of a pizza.

It's so embarrassing my family makes fun of me so much for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of thunderstorm, snakes, lizards, any insects... It makes me cry... And I'm scared of darkness.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that im not good enough for baby Genie to accept ma LUV :'(

• Show All
    • @KeySpirits Stop itttttttt. Now you're embarrassing me, lol

• Awww dont be ahy ma baby Genie :3
      Its all LUV 💏 c'mere and lemme give u one BIC phat Bear Hugz 👪

• What can I say, I'm pretty fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wake up in the morning and rest of day just never seems to end. So, that's apparently a thing and it bugs me about myself!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't change a tire..

0|1
    0|0
  • I love TV way too much... 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • I still don't know how laundry works. I'm terrified of the dark and snakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i have never made myself a samdwhich before because the maid usually does it for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Rampant hypocrite, never invest in friendships or relationships, I have zero social life, no talents, I've got the body strength of a wet noodle, people think I'm smart because I try to be well spoken even though I'm pretty thick, I'm a follower by nature, faultless pessimistic, and whenever I try and take action to change my life I never stick to it.
    Two weeks ago I said I'd start doing a spot of exercise every day to stop being a twig. As of now I've done a couple of half arsed wall pushes that make me short of breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • For all the gamers out there I never cleared a screen of space invaders.

1|0
    0|0
  • Besides using gag on the toilet? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • My texting skills!

I hate texting, but i do that mostly with long distance friends, so that i could improve it.

In texting, i cannot even see if the person is laughing at my joke or laughing at me xD.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very individualistic. I get annoyed even if people help me with bags.

I scorn people for the hell of it, but feel bad afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still living with my parents but hopefully will change soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm on Gag instead of using my time appropriately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm suicidal.

0|0
    0|0