Is this blonde or brown?

My hairdersser says my hair is the second darkest blonde - hence blonde.
I thought my hair was light brown.
Which is it?

Is this blonde or brown?

• Blondish...
  • Brownish...
  • I DON'T KNOW!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say light brown

What Guys Said 5

• Nice hair colour. I voted A, as I think it's a lovely shade of dark blonde. It doesn't really bother me what the name is, it is really lovely!!

• Its brown

,,,

• Neither. It's "mousy".

• It could be different in sunlight but here I would say brown for sure.

• Its kinda mix of both

What Girls Said 13

• My boyfriend has dirty blonde hair that he calls brown. But the front is obviously blonde. Comparing his dark blonde hair to yours, I think your hair is brown. It may look blonde in the light, but that's just light. I have dark hair that looks honey brown in the sunlight, even thought my hair is definitely not honey brown.

• It can be both. Most hair dressers base their opinion on the brand of color they use which has a neutral level from 1 being the darkest and 10 being blonde. There are blondes that go higher but not normally natural. So depending on the brand they are using it could be either one.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../haircolourchart.jpg

• Looks brown to me. My natural color is pretty similar to yours, and nobody ever said it was blonde.

• I think my hairdresser is looking at it from a straightforward scientific perspective - with the hair color schemes...
      I always thought I was brown!

• I guess I can see the blonde with the highlights but overall I'd say it's brown.

• It's brown. I can clearly tell. some people get brown confused with blonde. I just don't know how this happens when the color is so distinct :/

• It's dark blonde. I know so many people (including my dad and sister) with this hair colour and always the discussion comes up if it's blonde or brown. You can see it at the shade.

• looks brownish to me

• Seems light brown to me. Nice color by the way!😀
    Just go stand in the sunlight and check wether it's more goldish or brown

• Light brown. Would become blonde in the sun. But like that, it's a light brown.

• Looks brown to me.

• It looks brown to me but on the lighter side of brown, pretty color though.

• I'd say it's more brown than blonde

• It looks light brown to me!