Girls, Are you suppose to tip hair dressers?

I never tip the girls at the beauty shop because I thought they built there tip in the price. But am I also suppose to tip? Same for nail salons?

• I tip at the hair salon
    61% (19)
  • I don't tip at the hair salon
    39% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for they Depend on their Tips and whether it is a Waitress or Salon or even a Valet driver, they get a Tip on my every Trip. xx

What Girls Said 14

• I don't. That being said, I usually go to the salons and the people are so terrible. One lady couldn't even straighten my hair and the other couldn't put in a set of curls. ugh...

I wish I went to a hair dresser talented enough to deserve a tip.

• hell no. they take enough from me.

• I always leave a tip for my hairdresser.. And I also do the same when I have my nails done.. Simply because am always so delighted with the end results.

• I don't tip there, don't feel a reason to.

• I always tip for hair and nails. And if it's a selerste person washing your hair, you tip them too

• Always tip at the salon. I thought that was common knowledge and courtesy... I am absolutely astounded at the percentage that does not in this poll.

• In what country you live. In Europe you never really tip like in the US. Everything is included in your price.

• I tip, but only if its a good job. :-)

• I always tip my girl $10 she's amazing

• No I don't. I only tip in restaurants if the service is good (otherwise not).

• i once tipped 30% in the states but never in japan

• Yeah, I always tip.

• In the US I think it's customary to tip a hairdresser.

• In my country we always tip the hair dresser, even if they did a horrible job.