Should I give him a present for Christmas? Please help

So if you read my last post, you know that me and my guy aren't exactly a couple yet. Today I went Christmas shopping and I bought him a membership card to a online game that he and I both like playing. He also asked if I got him anything for Christmas and I told him I did. Was it a good idea to get him a present or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its cute that you thought of him and got him something!

I'm kind of in the same situation as you - haven't gone out with my guy for a while so don't really know what to do...

I'm an artistic person though so I'll probably just make him a really cool handmade card with drawings and stuff all over..it's going to look amazing B) And I'm making all my friends cookies too so I'll probably make him some too!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My guy likes online games too! I know he'd be thrilled to get a membership card! If you got him that, it shows that you were thinking about him. Very good choice. :)

• it's fine, because it's something you know he will like, and it will show him you are really into him.