Is it possible to break a guy's heart?

I've never met a guy who was upset about losing his girlfriend. How does a guys heart break?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we do we just don't show emotion, remember women don't want to see guys acting sad.

What Guys Said 5

• Remember that most guys are the initiators, and suck down a lot of rejection. We get used to it, and don't spend a lot of time licking our wounds; we just move on while it hurts.

• You have met PLENTY of guys who have been very hurt from a breakup, we just don't show it. I recently split with my partner of 10 months, I loved her very much but last month she just told me she doesn't want me anymore. That was the most painful thing iv ever experienced in my whole life. inside I am dying, but to my friends I am fine and it didn't bother me

• I speak for myself on this.

No. It's not possible for me to "get my heart broken". I don't mope around or dwell over stupid sh*t like that. A lot of other things happen in life that are much worse than ending a relationship. Girlfriends are easily replaceable.

• Yes, it is, we just don't really show it.

• Guys are much more distraction based when going through heart break. They will usually drink more often or hook up with another girl/ get a new girlfriend as soon as possible. There is a huge hit to his confidence when this happens. Guys and girls just handle this differently.

What Girls Said 2

• I am the girl who has eyes inside the enemy lines. I am that girl who is "just one of the guys." I am the girl who they play video games with, who honestly beats them, and who they actually open up to.. instead of their guy friends.

I'm the guy friend with all the privileges of being the one they tell their secrets.. simply because I have a vagina.

I've watched many boys from different life styles and creeds cry over girls. I've watch the gamer, the pot head, the jock, and the bad boy all cry their eyes out over a girl... and it always ends the same way,

"Let's just keep this a secret between you and me, because I don't want other people knowing what a wussy I am."

Boys are actors, sometimes very crappy actors, but actors.. they get just as stupid as girls do after a break up... but it's just not socially acceptable for them to get bent out of shape like us...

• Guys put up a facade pretty damn quickly, so you might not see it but they get hurt quite a lot, they have especially sensitive egos too, haha. Especially if they really liked the girl ((: