If women is 5'11, Men's length should be how long? I mean which male height is good for 5'11 women? What is ideal height difference between couples?

if women is 5'11, Men's length should be how long? I mean which male height is good for 5'11 women? What is ideal height difference between couples?

İs 5'11 women with 6'2 or 6'3 guy perfect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about height. It's not something you can control. Women know that lots of guys are insecure about not being tall, so if you don't care they'll notice and see you as a confident man. 3 of the last 4 women I went out with were taller than I was. I'm confident so they don't care that I'm a couple inches shorter.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe a couple of inches taller

• The average man is about 5 inches taller than the average woman so I've kind of always thought try to be around that range give or take an inch or two. In the end though it doesn't really matter.

• Ya, girl's around 5'11" prefer guys around 6'2" give or take a few inches.

• Well my height is slightly against me but not down th deep end