If a guy has thin hair, should he just give in and get a buzz cut?

I'm not talking about bald thin, but naturally thin hair that is hard to style. If he has an oval face and normal shaped head, should he just give in and get his hair buzzed off? Would it make him look better? Are buzz cuts sexy, or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• For thinning hair, a buzz cut is FAR superior to any of the alternatives.

What Girls Said 5

• definitely try hair supplements. have you heard of silica or some vitamins for hair? they are recommended so I think you shoud look into that. my boyfriend has ok hair, like it isn't too thin or too thick but I'm getting him to grow it out for me because I think it would be more fun to style :D

• Well you say you have an oval face. Speaking as an ex hairdresser, you're very lucky oval faces can carry off any style, so if you want a sexy grade 0 all over then go for it! Personally I love shaved heads, and I love the feel of them too...mmmm :D

• yesss, buzz cuts are so cute ((:

• There's nothing wrong with thin hair, but if you'd feel more comfortable with a buzz cut then go for it. I think that buzz cuts can be very sexy. Just do whatever would make you happy and feel more comfortable.

• a buzz cut is good for hair thin.

What Guys Said 0