How to dye your hair red or brown naturally without hair dye?

I want to dye my hair brown or red but I don't want to put chemicals in my hair because it kills the hair.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• You can't really...

• there's henna powder that people use on the internet but the results can be different depending on hair type.

• ... DYEing... without dye... really?

What Girls Said 6

• No it doesn't as long as you look after it afterwards. I dye my hair all the time and hairdressers always tell me how healthy my hair is... I have been dying it since like grade 2

• also if you want it to be permanent you have to use dye

• Err.. You can dye your hair with Kool aid :)

• It doesn't kill the hair if you take care of it properly. You won't be able to dye it without hair dye for more than a day or two basically. There are more natural hair dyes out there with vegetable oil and all.

• That would basically be if you used the kool aide dip method, or colored hair spray for like Halloween.

• With henna i think

• You can use henna! It's completly natural and you can dye your hair red, black or even brown with it

• you can't dye your hair without hair dye...