Do guys really like it when girls wear no makeup?

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about all guys but I'm very attracted to girls who don't wear makeup at all times. It's nice to know what a girl looks like naturally from day one and makes occasions when she does wear makeup special.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, I like no makeup or very little makeup. And I do know the difference between makeup that looks natural versus zero makeup. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when girls who do wear makeup don't wear it around me. It shows that they're comfortable being themselves around me. And it's not like I want them not to dress up and make up for a dinner at a fancy restaurant or something, it's when we're hanging out together in private.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Thanks for feeling comfortable enough around to not wear make-up, but can you please cover up your red pimples and dark eye circles from now on?"

• Sure, but I don't mind a little makeup, either. Only when it's taken to an extreme would it bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm no fan of make-up of any kind. When ladies who typically forgo the stuff decide to put it on, I genuinely consider them less attractive. I like when a girl does her hair, exercises, and dresses nice, but make-up just doesn't do it for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like the light or no makeup approach to look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer the natural look of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I like a woman natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes, we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Al long as she looks neat and presentable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it. Although light makeup is nice, the no makeup look is so natural and attractive in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on if they look good without it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • God has make girls beautiful so they don't need any makeup to look extra beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ! Please :') !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah coz I always prefer natural girls its better

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if she wears makeup or not, beauty is beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the man some like some don't I prefer none. TRUE BEAUTY

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They only like those girls not to wear makeup, who are naturally beautiful without it.

Or have no bloody clue when women are actually wearing it and think the light stuff is "natural".

www.alexandradal.com/.../...s-by-Alexandra-Dal.png

www.beautygold.com/.../No-makeup-look-3.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • They say that they do but most are utter crap at realizing when women are or aren't wearing makeup. But you didn't hear that from me.

6|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear makeup. In fact, I don't even like wearing makeup except for formal events, school's prom night or a dinner date etc like that. So most people that know me will rarely see me with makeup on, only a few have seen me with makeup on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so considering I don't wear makeup. Lol nope, I'm kidding I don't care what they think.

Although I hear a lot of guys saying they prefer girls who don't wear makeup or very little of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • They like it because they like seeing the girls real face

0|1
    0|0
  • Makeup enhances beauty if used correctly. Most guys dont get that and consider it a tool to trick them.

0|0
    0|1