Is it possible? Will it look good?

I've been thinking a lot and I really want a pixie cut. I have a pretty big forehead and an oval face shape so I think it'll work a lot with side bangs across my forehead. But on top of that I'm African and want to transition to my natural afro-textured hair because i'm tired of conforming to European standards. What can I do to rock a pixie cut with my natural hair and is it a nice combination. Here are some pics of girls with pixie cuts and girls who rock there natural African textured hair with these kind of haircuts.

Is it possible? Will it look good?

This woman is soooooo beautiful in my personal opinion!!!

Do you think I can make it work because looking at these picture give me faith and hope but i'm just afraid that it won't come out the way I want it to.

• YES GO FOR IT!!!
  • Don't take any chances

Most Helpful Girl

• Though you might need some extra work if your jaw is longer. I have been doing pixies since I was 16 abd it's very liberating! Let your scalp relax and all that...

here's an article on pixie cuts abd face shapes in general though it's obviously geared more towards white, the general, round face go long, square face edgey etc is pretty universal

rebelredhead68.blogspot.com/.../...-face-type.html

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it I like the style of the girl wearing shades.

• Yes i say go for it i think it would look good... :D :)

What Girls Said 4

• I have had a pixie! It is so great, very low maintenance. At the same time, It takes forever to grow out. I say, why not take a chance? Hair grows back!

• Yep! Skinny oval face shape - will definitely look good - but do you have a long graceful neck? If so then it will look perfect.
    =)

• Go for it! :D

• Hey,, go for what you want. Definitely try