Should I keep my hair red or go back to blonde?

I'm natural dirty gold blonde and looking at old pictures I really regret coloring it. people used to call me gold locks because my hair was all curly and hint of gold. I made the mistake and bleached it and it looked yellow and white and then I colored it dark brown with a hint of red and the last year I've gone more and more red. I want my natural hair color back, but I'm unsure if I should keep the color I have now or color it. my hair is naturally curly

here are pics of my hair now:

link

link

bleached:

link

and natural:

link

link

link

link

sorry for all thepics..

what color should I have?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either the color you have it now or natural.. The only thing I would say is my hair is very similar to yours, and to get it back to your natural color from how it is now isn't very easy. You would either have to go get it professionally done, ordye it multiple times iver time on your own. I wanted to put mine back to natural from a similar color and I think I dyed it with a super light blonde about 3 separate times before it was back to normal.

• Thanks:) I think I'll go to a proffesional if I choose to dye it back to normal. how was your hair after you dyes it back? was it very damaged?

• It wasn't too bad, but I waited a couple weeks between each time I dyed it. I also used the kind that is supposed to leave your hair in better condition.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, that's a tough choice! You really rock the red; but the bleached blonde looks great! In the photo it doesn't look "yellow" or "white."

My perspective is that your natural color doesn't turn heads. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I know it won't help you to just tell you what you want to hear.

Best,

Dan

What Girls Said 2

• Red looks great on you!

You will find that when you dye your hair blonde, it wil b hard to maintain and it wil turn orange after a week or so. Then you gota dye ur hair blonde again then ur hair wil dry out and wil get wreaked. Your natrual hair colour was plain nooffence.

The way your hair is now, looks great(-:

• red is VERY hard to get out. I bleached my hair 5 times and toned it to get it my color. also I think I liked bleach blond with it straight.