I have huge boobs and I don't want to seem like a slut if I flaunt them... what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hoooray for huge boobs! You're going to make a guy VERY happy! lol! Anyway, just don't show too much skin and it won't be a problem. Of course in some settings, like at the beach or a pool, it's totally appropriate (that's what bikinis do after all) so not a problem.

What Guys Said 17

• I saw a girl in middle school wear a shirt that said, "made you look", she obviously took it in good fun. At other times it can be frustrating when you're working a job, you actually strive to work, study hard, and a customer starts indignantly talking about breast implants when you were born with what you were given.
    I'd suggest not wearing white T-Shirts, dressing to be one of propriety. Show cleavage modestly if you feel comfortable, and sometimes it can't be helped during warm months. Some people can be douches and write others off to appeal to their own ego.
    Don't sweat it dude, the meager-minded are always threatened by those who are healthy, humble, and endeavor to be more.

• You can dress nice, show your shape, and feel pretty without revealing too much skin.

That'd be my advice to you. :)

• Just wear whatever feels comfortable. Lot of women with large bosoms have back issues so I think whatever fits your body best comes first before you care what other people will think of the clothing.

• don't flaunt them then.

• By huge what do you mean by measurements?

• I don't think your boobs will make you a slut.. that is more how you wear and even more act.

• then flaunt your thighs

• Big boobs is a slut? I am not think so, big breasts and arguably sexy

• Wear tight bra this what I think

• You could flaunt it moderately in a very cool manner

• damn, what i'm reading...

• wear loose clothing and do not flaunt them , simple dude!

• Show us how big they are

• Nothing wrong with big boobs, don't let people judge you.
    If you can help it them wear jumpers with a tight ish bra. Or loose clothing.

Big boobs are a gift from God, I wish more girls had them... lol

• sounds good. what's ur skype?

• It's just another label.
    It doesn't make who you are.
    Enjoy being you, after all,
    there is only one you.

• Nothin wrong with showing them off, as long as you cover up he rest of your body that's what you're supposed to do, dress for your best asset, and cover the rest.

What Girls Said 9

• Here's a secret about boobs. You don't need to show skin for guys to notice them. Especially if they are big. You will attract the wrong attention from guys if you dress provocatively. The only ones who will mess with you are the ones who only want to use you for their own personal gain. Catch and keep the right kind of man by respecting yourself and what you have to offer (which is more than just breasts). A woman can be classy and sexy at the same time.

• Nothing you can really do about that. The sad reality is that people will always perceive you having boobs results in you being sluttier, or more provocative, even if you're not wearing a particularly low-cut top.

You can try to fight the system, which is extremely hard, basically impossible. That means wearing scarves, tops with an incredibly high neckline, etc., even when it's hot out. Either that, or embrace 'em. Which doesn't mean flaunt them, but when you're wearing a top that could show a bit of cleavage when you say, bend over or something, do that confidently. Don't let people's judgement get you down.

• I had this same problem. I realized in the end I'd rather be classy than hot.
    I can be classy and sexy, but hot - when I put a shirt on with a bit of cleavage to me that's too much cleavage. O. o

I do it still - it's hot outside - no options. xD

The V neck cleavage is your best option.

farm4.static.flickr.com/.../...96_ae6ec2108d_m.jpg

static.entertainmentwise.com/.../535242dfa9498.jpg

• When you have big boobs people assume you're a slut even if you show the tiniest bit of cleavage. And with big boobs, you get cleavage no matter WHAT style of shirt you wear. So fuckin' flaunt 'em.

• Very true.. why do people think its slutty to flaunt cleaavage it has nothing to do with the girls morals... if you wanna ajnt your breasts go ahead... it looms good and its your right

• You don't need to flaunt, men notice big boobs anyway. Wear what you feel comfortable in. I have tiny tits and when I have wore low cut dresses/tops I have been told bluntly that I shouldn't because I have nothing to show. You can't please everybody but you can please yourself.

I agree with @LittleSally you would like nice in a v-neck. ❤

• why would it mean you're a slut. you were born with a magnificent set, flaunt them! I know i would! it doesn't mean you're a slut. I fact, you should show them to me now :P

• First of all if they are big they are gonna be noticed regardless. yku kind of have to deal with what happens just don't let it get to you.

• I hear you. I am also busty, and I have cleavage in most shirts. Flaunting to me is super low cut, tight, glittery bar star clothes. If you have big boobs, and you wear oversized shirts, it makes you look like a shapeless blob. People are going to look, but you will evetually become immune.

• You wear what you want to wear bbg. You shouldn't care what others think. Keep doing you. Don't go nude though lol XD.