What style to wear with?

I'm thinking about buying this kind of shoes, but I don't know do you like it? I'm 18 years old and I really like classic style. What would fit with this?

What style to wear with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i like that shoes!! ^^ 👍

What Girls Said 4

• Oxfords and brogues are kinda coming back into fashion now with the hipster style, so maybe try with that? They're a more formal kind of shoe, but hipsters are pairing them with skinny jeans and plaid to make them more casual.

• A friend of mine at school wore those shoes too, but then just with a jeans and a button down or something. I thought his style was great. You could also try more hipster.
    I wouldn't go too classy like in suit or something. That would look weird for an 18 year old to wear everyday.

• yeah I agree, but I love classic so much:) But I really like this kind of shoes http://shrani.si/f/10/jj/1aM7pKTs/do.jpg but are this kind of shoes for summer?

• I love those shoes a lot. You got great taste. You could wear them. in summer if you would pull the top a bit and wear them loose in a very casual style.

• yes if I could afford classic style, it would be great too. Damn prices, damn :)

• Dark pants and a nice shirt or plain shirt with a nice blazer or jacket over it. Maybe even a hat.
    mayaraemusic.com/.../Fedora-300x300.jpg
    I very very RARELY have anything to say about fashion so you'd better take advantage of this

• My dad wears those kind of shoes with black trousers to work

What Guys Said 2