Girls, which type of shoe do you enjoy to buy the most?

Which type of shoe do you enjoy to buy more?
sandals, boots, heels, flip flops, sneakers, running shoes, flats, ballerinas, etc.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all types of shoes, I guess wedges are my favorite because they're pretty but easy to walk in still. I only wear heels if i'm not going to be walking very much. I wear sneakers for working out. Flats, wedges or sandals mostly any other time though.

What Girls Said 18

• One pair of flip flops all summer, few pairs of chunky boots for when it's cooler out

• Boots, sneakers, flats.

• An off topic question, do you wear the flats with or without socks?

• I typically buy whatever I need at the time.

• I love heels, I actually find it easier to walk in since that was the type of shoe I wore growing up.

• I enjoy buying boots and vans the most. I have 6 pairs of boots and 5 pairs of vans. I love heels but they hurt too much to own a lot of.

• Tennis shoes

• Boots :)
    It's easier to shop for me.

• I love the look of skate shoes.
    My favorite brands are Dr Martens, Vans and Converse

• I prefer boots, but casual wear is fine with me. I am looking for custom made shoemaker for a perfect fit

• Heels definitely

• Sandals, flats

• at 5'3 stilettos are my best friend

• Sneakers. I dont buy heels cause I can't walk in them at all.

• Boots and flats.

• Boots all the way

• I like buying heels, they make me feel good

• Wedges definitely - gives extra height, can be worn with casual or more slightly formal clothing and are much comfier and easier to walk in than heels.

• Flats, chelsea boots and DM style boots mostly. Kitten or mid heels for special occations. Eco-friendly range from El Naturalisa are my favourite. Great for the narrow foot.