Girls, Shall I use gloss with my lipstick or not?

I love to use gloss with my lipstick. It seems to give otherwise dry lipsticks more moisture. The colors can actually change the colors of the lipstick. If I can't find an exact color as a lipstick should I get close or not use gloss at all?

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• If you want it to last longer - don't.

• i dont wear make up. but i think gloss + lipstick can b too much

• Too Faced makes a gloss primer. It goes on before the lippie, and should solve the moisture problem.

If you want SUPER KILL'EM SHINE, first outline with a color matched lip pencil. (Then go around *that* with No Cosmetics's No Bleeding Lips, if you still have feathering.)
    Then use MAC clear Lipglass, or (if you can find it) Too Faced's Mirror Mirror gloss, as a top layer. Do not eat food. Do NOT rub your lips together. Blind 'em.

• Don't use it

• i prefer lipstick over gloss.. it lasts longer

• I will not wear a lipstick without gloss. I get the Revlon Colorstay Overtime. It lasts up to 18 hours and comes with a gloss on the other end. If I do not use the gloss, the lipstick is unbearably dry.

• There is clear lip gloss you can use. Also in my opinion, using lip liner instead of lipstick with the gloss has better results. I hope this helps!

• I don't like it

• Unless you want it to sparkle

• I love gloss over lipstick. This legit gives your lips the best look!