Can the hair tell you all?

I have heard that the hair can tell you all about the girl before you know her. I was just wondering if that was true and some examples?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ive never heard that honestly, I've heard "how a girl presents herself can tell you about her" but that's more on how she talks to others, walks, dresses, etc...

However I can't say I ever have seen a girls hair and thought "SLUT!" or something like that if that's what your meaning.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think hair can tell you about a girl b4 you know her. if its true then the person you heard it from probably knows what to look for in a girls hair...i say its stupid

• I think if a girls hair is nice looking,they usually try their best to look good. I personally don't find with crazy hair that attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• ok well on how the hair looks doesn't tell you about the girl its how she plays with it like if she like keeps touching it. she is thinking something. and if she notice you and thinks ur cute she'll try not to pay attention to you but yet at the same time and she would flip her hair and kinda glance and see if you notice to see if ur interested. basically stuff like that... we women try to do stuff like that to see if yall notice it