I wants to be a modern girl. how I will be modern? girls help me with that. what kinds of activity I must do to make myself a modern girl in future?

i wants to be a modern girl. how i will be modern? girls help me with that. what kinds of activity i must do to make myself a modern girl in future?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear short shorts and crop tops, get into relationships too fast, straighten your hair, dye it blonde with purple tips, draw your eyebrows, get fake nails, and have low self-esteem. Don't actually do anything other than Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and be in love with Drake and Ed Sheeran, but tell people they don't know your whole story and that you're different.

What Girls Said 3

• Considering you are gorgeous and exotic, I don't know why you want to be like a run of the mill white girl. Stick to your traditions. Traditions are sexy and the sole reason why white men go for us foreign ladies.

• Hmm depends what you mean by modern? Are you talking about how to dress? Why do you want to be modern?

• I don't know, get on instagram