Girls, Do you wear knickers to impress on nights out in case you take a guy home?

In the same way you take condoms out just in case?

• Yes I do
    52% (12)
  • No I don't
    48% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear something comfortable but also sexy, doesn't matter if I'm out partying or if it's just regular day. So I don't worry to much when I take a guy home and if he doesn't like them... Who cares. He won't leave because of that and I'll take them off anyway

What Girls Said 6

• Can;t say I do.

• No, because I do not do one night stands and I have a boyfriend, so if I am going out, it is not with the intention of meeting anyone. When I was single, still no.

• I don't think guys really care too much about what knickers I wear. I'm sure if I was getting it on with a guy and he lifted up my skirt. If he didn't like the knickers I was wearing he wouldn't run off would he.

• I wear nice underwear all the time

• I would not be having sex.

• yeah, but sometimes we specifically wear gross looking underwear so we're not tempted to sleep with the guy